Below, we have listed all of the requirements that are necessary to run a Zeus script. You need to keep in mind that those requirements are elementary and in some cases, the script can not work or may work improperly because of incompatible server conf's or system lib's.
- Apache Linux, Unix server or nginx.
- Apache mod_rewrite module ( optional ).
- MySQL server version 4.0.10 (recommended MySQL 5) with one database and user (with privileges: ALTER, CREATE, DELETE, DROP, INSERT, SELECT and UPDATE).
- MySQL "Strict Mode" must be disabled.
- Mail server ( optional ).
- mhash required for captcha.
- mcrypt required for captcha.
- PHP GD with FreeType and PNG support.
- PHP CURL + OpenSSL support included in the PHP build or sockets.
- Zlib Compression support.
- SimpleXML support.
- Cron support.
The full requirements of the script will be available during installation process. We recommend to use dedicated servers if you want to run Zeus. Shared servers in many cases are too slow and cause many errors in the operation of the script. If you are unsure if your server can handle the script, please contact your server provider.